The Fujitsu Integrated Report introduces the Fujitsu Group's initiatives for business activities and value creation comprehensively and simply.
To realize Our Purpose to “make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation,” the Fujitsu Group is pursuing a medium-term management plan that ends in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023, and is also implementing strategies for a global society in 2030. We will pursue sustainable growth and corporate value creation by executing strategic capital allocation based on the cash-generating ability we have enhanced through our transformation to date.
The Fujitsu Group is committed to value creation in two business domains: “For Growth,” which contributes to the transformation and growth of customers’ businesses, and “For Stability,” which contributes to improving operation of customers’ IT infrastructure and supports customers’ stable business operations. At the same time, we are strengthening the foundations for value creation by establishing non-financial management indicators that show the progress of our own transformation and pursuing the optimal form of human resource and organizational management required of a DX company.
Our value creation:
With the launch of Fujitsu Uvance, a portfolio of global solutions that contribute to the solution of societal issues, we have started a new chapter for the Fujitsu Group. The name “Uvance” combines the two words in the underlying concept of making all (Universal) things move forward (Advance) in a sustainable direction. By concentrating our management resources and building a business model with sustainability at its core, we will achieve growth on a global scale.
Our people and culture
The Fujitsu Group is working on its own transformation by implementing various measures to strengthen data-driven management, the evolution of Group employees into DX talent and the resulting enhancement of productivity, and the promotion of DX with the participation of all employees on an ecosystem platform. We are determined to achieve sustainable growth by enhancing organizational mobility through the execution of a human resource strategy that is consistent with our business strategies, encouraging employees to develop their careers autonomously, and strengthening our competitive advantage through the transformation of our business processes and corporate culture.
Our approach to sustainability
The Fujitsu Group’s Purpose includes a pledge to “make the world more sustainable.”
To realize this goal, the Fujitsu Group is advancing initiatives that address priority issues identified under the Global Responsible Business (GRB) platform. Based on the GRB platform, we will practice sustainability-focused management on a global scale. Moreover, each of the priority issues aligns with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) established by the United Nations.
Through this platform, we will not only help achieve the SDGs but also set our sights beyond them as we reinforce and accelerate our initiatives to tackle issues facing both business and society at large.
Our Purpose is “to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.” Under this Purpose, the Fujitsu Group believes that management that lives up to the trust of customers and business partners, in which employees are encouraged to engage in activities vibrantly and proudly, and to contribute to society, is the path to our medium- to long-term growth and enhancement of corporate value. In other words, it is the way to respond to all of our stakeholders, and we are continuously strengthening corporate governance, the bedrock that supports this practice.
Fujitsu Integrated Report 2022
Download by section
- Fujitsu Group overview
- 003Fujitsu at a glance
- 005Value Creation Model
- 006Board of Directors / Audit & Supervisory Board members
- 007Fujitsu update: Current status of changes targeting value creation
- 008Financial highlights
- 009ESG highlights
- Our strategy
- 011Message from the CEO
- 017Message from the CFO
- Our progress
- 020Message from the COO
- 023Progress of key measures and future policies: Capability enhancement
- 024Progress of key measures and future policies: Global growth
- 028Non-financial indicators
- 031Challenges of the Task Force on Non-Financial Indicators
- Our value creation: Fujitsu Uvance
- 035Message from the Head of Global Solutions
- 037Fujitsu Uvance: Vertical areas
- 038Fujitsu Uvance: Horizontal areas
- 039Message from the Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- 041Intellectual property management supporting technology strategy
- Our people and culture
- 043Human resource management
- 047Organizational transformation
- Our approach to sustainability
- 050Message from the Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO)
- 052Overview of our sustainability management
- 054Overview of GRB progress
- 056Human Rights, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- 059Occupational Health and Safety
- 061Supply Chain
- 063The Environment
- 066TCFD-based information disclosure
- 070Collaboration with stakeholders
- Our governance
- 072Interview with the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- 074Interview with the Chairperson of the Compensation Committee
- 079Corporate governance
- 089Risk management
- 090Economic security initiatives
- 091Information security
- Review of operations
- 093Performance highlights
- 096Highlights by segment
- 098Technology Solutions highlights by international region
- Company information
- 100Company overview / Shareholder data
- 101Agreement with international norms, participation in international organizations, and external evaluations
- 102Editorial policy / Disclosure system
Back numbers : Integrated Report
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2021
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2020
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2019
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2018
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2017
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2016
- Fujitsu Group Integrated Report 2015
- ※From fiscal 2015, the Fujitsu Limited Annual Report and CSR Report have been combined and published as the “Fujitsu Group Integrated Report.”
Click here for the back numbers of the Fujitsu Limited Annual Report.